The Best Innovation in professional-grade skincare is now available for at-home use. TCA (trichloroacetic acid) is the next-level strength above Glycolic Acid and FDA approved Retin-A. Tested and used daily by Dermatologists.
RESURFACE + REVIVE
The TCA Advanced Peel Solution only takes about a minute, is usually
painless, and naturally resurfaces the skin for a truly revitalized
complexion. It uses medical-grade ingredients to break down your top
layer of skin and reveal healthy skin underneath. Dermatologist
recommends application of the TCA Advanced Peel Solution once a
month or as needed. The TCA Advanced Peel is best for those who have
received a chemical peel or used non-neutralized glycolic acid.
Kit includes: TCA Advance Peel Solution 4 ML (0.14 OZ) Roll-on bottle applicator + Sunscreen Enhanced Moisturizer 4 oz bottle.
TCA Advanced Peel Solution includes about 10-15 applications.
Derm Tip: TCA should Not be used on those who have never used non-neutralized glycolic acid before or those who have severely sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE: Your exact application may differ slightly, but here’s what
you can generally expect:
1. Cleanse your skin to remove dirt and oil. Pat skin dry.
2. Then apply the TCA Advanced Peel Solution by rolling a thin layer over the skin once, starting from the top of the forehead and working down to the chin. Do not allow solution to get in your eyes or mouth.
3. You may experience some tingling or stinging once the first layer is applied.
4. Depending on your skin sensitivity and the depth of the solution, your skin may “frost,” or turn white. This is normal.
5. Apply moisturizer immediately after applying the TCA Advanced Peel Solution to soothe redness, tingling, or frosting.
6. Skin may start peeling about 1 to 3 days after the initial application of the TCA solution. Apply moisturizer to decrease dryness.
7. About 7 days after the solution has been applied skin will appear brighter, smoother, and clearer.
8. For deep fine lines and stubborn acne apply solution more often for deeper penetration and quicker results. Repeat steps 1 through 5.
9. Wear a sunscreen, avoid direct sunlight, and wear a hat to protect skin your skin from sun damage.
What is TCA?
TCA peels are common dermatology treatments that use trichloroacetic acid (TCA) to improve the skin’s appearance. TCA peels work by breaking the bonds that hold the skin layer together which allows for natural exfoliation and the removal of dead skin cells and stimulates new skin cell growth. TCA is used to achieve younger looking skin, unclog pores, reduce acne, and to treat certain skin conditions like melasma and acne scarring.
TCA peels are a medium-depth peel that penetrates deeper than glycolic, salicylic, and most of the other acids available over the counter. TCA is an ideal choice for those with scarring, cystic acne, deep wrinkles, and pigmentation concerns. TCA is a medical-grade acid and until Dermatologist’s Choice Advanced Peel TCA, is mainly applied in a dermatologist office or medical spa. TCA peels can help be the quick and simple solution for minimizing fine lines, sun damage, and acne.
TCA is highly effective and can produce exceptional results, similar to visiting the dermatologist, but several days after applying a TCA peel skin may flake, peel, or become dry or red. In a week, once the downtime has concluded, skin is typically looking its best.
Learn More, Read The Ultimate Guide To TCA on the blog.