Dr. B. and Dermatologist's Choice featured in WELL + GOOD, "I've been a Dermatologist for nearly 50 years, here's why I *always* recommend glycolic acid over retinol."
Featured on 3TV/CBS5 AZfamily.com "Dermatologist's explains how to prevent acne caused by wearing a mask."
What it is:
Our flagship and best-selling medical-grade glycolic acid skincare instantly brings the skin back into balance and resets the skin's texture and tone. Instant Reset Intro Set is the ideal introduction to Dermatologist's Choice Skincare and includes our pH Balanced Cleanser with glycolic and Facial Enhancement Cream mild non-neutralized glycolic acid moisturizer.
- Quickly reduce wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and acne.
- Brighten, smooth, and soften the skin.
- Gentle but highly effective natural and key ingredients target skin concerns.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Best for a simple morning or night skin routine.
- Dry Skin
- Sensitive skin
- Uneven texture
- Skin pigmentation
- Enlarged pores
Why We Need It: Your personal fountain of youth - the Facial Enhancement Cream moisturizer does it all! Deeply hydrates, nourishes, and repairs the skin.
- Evens skin tone
- Reduces redness
- Smooths uneven texture
- Brightens complexion
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces acne
Net Weight: pH Balanced Cleanser 8oz. + Facial Enhancement Cream 1.7 oz. jar
1. Cleanse face and neck with pH Balanced Cleanser.
2. Apply Facial Enhancement Cream to face and neck. May also be applied to the back of hands and chest area.
Non-neutralized Glycolic Acid (AHA): Naturally occurring from sugar cane, Glycolic molecules are the optimal size to penetrate the pores. It promotes cell turnover and stimulates collagen production. This milder concentration is perfect for everyday use to renew and rejuvenate the skin.
Shea Butter: Provides intense hydration to moisturize, soothe, and condition the skin.
Antioxidants and Vitamin C: Nourishes and aids in repairing skin.